Monday, February 28, 2011

Let the Record Show:

I would like to enter a few things for the record. One, BF and I watched the Oscar's last night and I loved it. I don't care what people say, Anne Hathaway did great and James Franco left something to be desired. Franco, while being a total cutie pie, managed to turn me completely off to him with his smug attitude during the entire show. Today I found out that he just didn't give a damn because he felt slighted about not being able to do a song and dance number or something. Unbelievable that one of my favorite man celebs is a total diva douche. Second thing that bothered me was that no one and I mean not even one of the winners thanked God. And that bothered me a whole shit ton. But I did love all of Anne's costume changes, even the tux, and I loved Natalie Portman's acceptance speech when she thanked her love for giving her her greatest role yet (referring to her soon to be baby. So adorable and classy.

Also let the record show this conversation:

Me: I need to get laser eye surgery.

BF: Ok, why?

Me: Well what if one day I am abducted and I lose my glasses in the struggle, and then while I am being held captive there is a knife or a gun sitting right next to me and I can't see it cause I lost my glasses. I will then die in sex slave trade because I am blind.

BF: Ok I see your point but the thing is, you are way to old for the sex trade. You are 24 that is like menopause years in the sex trade. And when they sell you to the sex trade, they start you on a heroine drip, you couldn't pick up a knife or gun if you tried and you wouldn't even care

Me: You think no one would want to abduct me and sell me to the sex trade?!!? Because have you seen this ass?! Every dirty filthy patron of the sex trade wants a piece of this.

BF: Ha we'll look into lasik this summer

Me: Thank you

So if I go missing, the first thing to do is ask BF if I ever got laser surgery. Also sorry for all the cussing, it's just that sometimes I think it adds the sass that I want it to add.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Very smart thinking. Lasik is a must!