Tuesday, February 22, 2011

For Better or Worse

Spring semester is better and worse than fall for a few reasons. First for the worse part: 1: It has better weather making me want to be outside more and studying less. Also there is a lot to look forward to, like summer, my favorite time of the year. During fall semester what is there to look forward to? Christmas maybe but no because school is over by that time anyway and so it is hard but still seems to go by faster than the spring semester. Well that is more than one reason but Spring semester is also better because at the end of it it is summer time. And I am not sure that this post made sense, but I can't help it. I just sat outside for an hour and read and now my head is all fuzzy with fresh air and I smell like recess which is very distracting. Just be glad my computer spell checks everything I write, otherwise this would have been unreadable.

No comments: