Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who AM I?

So RAW is finally over and I must say that although I was extremely hesitant and doubtful, I absolutely loved it and plan on trying it again. Yes I had my rough spots but they were short and somewhat manageable. Also I loved the energy that I had and what really surprised me, the mental clarity. One day I was driving by myself and I was like hey I can see better but then I realized that my eyes can't see better, my mind could just see better. It is sort of hard to explain but the best way I think I can describe it is like my mind took a deep breath of clean mountain air. You know the feeling? And like I said, I plan on doing it again, in the summer when it is warmer cause that was the hard part, not having any warm food. But when you are hot you don't want warm food right? That is why I think it will be easier in the summer, that is if I give it up in the first place. Yesterday, I hate a handful of baked bbq chips and about 4 sweetish fish and all night long I was doubled over in pain from stomach cramps. And really it didn't even taste that good to me. So this morning I was like hooray I can eat a bowl of cereal. Later I found myself cutting up an apple and banana to eat it with a spoonful of peanut butter and the thought of cereal is giving me the I think I may barf burps. It is a very unusual thing for me to go to Jazzy's for lunch yesterday and order a salad instead of sweet potato fries. I guess this is why I did the diet in the first place, I guess I am just shocked that it actually worked the way I wanted it to.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

congrats. i need some serious will power. I need to cut all things sugar and fat out of my diet. yikes just thinking about it.