Friday, March 27, 2009

ALOHA

Well I am back. Big fat frowny face. I am pretty jet lagged and feeling pretty cranky. My trip was fantastic and I seriously could live there. St. George is windy and dry and after living in the tropics for two weeks, my throat, nose and skin are all shriveled up coming back to where it is so stinkin dry. I plan to feel better on Monday, and that is when I shall share all of my Kauai fun. While there I was trying my hardest to attract a mate, so I can live there of course. Monday I will share the results of that search and the search for the perfect muumuu's for me and Steph. What a wonderful adventure. Don't tell my bosses but I plan on a nap at work today.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

welcome home slacker. You said nothing in your post however about the awesome bday present you brought back for me. I am waiting