Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dancing, Whiplash, and Ducks

This weekend has been the most fantastic weekend I have had in a long while. Friday Steph and I hit up a concert put on by a band called We Shot the Moon and it was fantastic. We danced for 2 hours straight and out of the 100 hundred people that were in attendance at the concert, we were the only ones dancing. The bands were very impressed with our moves and our stamina, so we were invited to hang out with them after the show so we did. The house 2 of the bands were staying at, were crowded so in true groupie fashion, we invited them to stay at our homeless shelter. It was fun to wake up to stinky musicians laying on our floor and couches. Dancing 2 hours, staying up til 3, then waking up at 7 to go run is bad for my body. These past 2 days have been spent trying to recover from Friday night. Saturday I got my hair cut in a super cute, punk rocker sort of way and I love it. I will post a pic as soon as I get one that looks cute. Saturday afternoon, I attended a baby shower for a friend from high school and had a blast with her, her mom and her sister. And Saturday night, Steph and I joined her friends at the showing of a musical called 110 in the Shade. I had a real enjoyable time, I also enjoyed sleeping in til 12 today and going on a nice nature walk with me sister/sheltermate. I leave for Hawaii soon and I am really looking forward to that. Well more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

You are a punk rocker for sure. I can't believe you slept in the same house as stinky rockers? You and your crazyness make me laugh keep it up girlfriend.