Monday, March 9, 2009

Like Nanny Like 8 year old?

Today at work, I was making my rounds, gathering laundry, making sure beds were made when I come across this note taped to Trevor's door.





If you can't see it, it says : Doese not need cleannig. I think haha Trevor is cute and funny and his room does look very nice. So I think great and I just go in to gather his laundry from his closet. That is where I find this:





It is a tub of cookie dough. I pick it up to find it completely empty. I just start laughing cause 2 things went through my head. 1: He probably only cleaned his room so I wouldn't come in here and find this and 2: I used to do this all the time, except with frosting. If and when I ever got caught, I would blame it on my brother Justin. Something that to this day I feel guilty about. I plan on writing him a letter or something to apologize. I just can't seem to find the words to say. Justin I am sorry for the hundreds of times you got in trouble for eating the cookies or the frosting or any snack in the house when really it was me. We'll see I am sure that I can think of something. I think it is so funny and I wonder if all kids do this or if it's just me and Trevor.


And here is a picture of my hair cut. I really love it but I don't feel that this picture really shows how funky cool the hair cut is. I think it will be a great hair cut for the summer and Hawaii.

No comments: