Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hawaii Come Faster PLEASE

Ugh I do not want to work. This is what I need to get done today: 2 weeks worth of ironing, go through Trevor and Kenna's clothes and get rid of too small, too holey, too stained; go through toys and get rid of most of them, make a poster for Alex's birthday at preschool, get a snack for preschool, and of course do the regular house work. I am not in a bad mood in any way, I am in a I want to do nothing and just be in Hawaii already mood. The thought of looking at tags on children's clothes all afternoon makes me gag and send my brain into a tissy fit of headaches. 9 days til I get to chill out on a beach. Please Please Please let the time fly. Oh and this past weekend, 2 boys asked for my number. I feel like a real cutie and 1 of them has actually called me and we are getting together tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

you little hussy.

Stacee Maree said...

I can call you a hussy when ever I dang well want too. And you know you are so don't go playin the innocent card with me. You say it was two boys but it was probably like 6 or 7.