Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Few More Letters

I have a few more letters I would like to write the world.

Dear Laundry,

Why do you never end? I am tired of you and all the time you take when I could be studying or sleeping or doing something fun. You stink.

Full of Loathing for you,

I hate your stinkin guts

Dear History Teacher,

Stop being a liberal, and stop giving us tests with ten essay questions.

Conservatively yours,

A girl with a headache from reading the penguin history of Europe

Dear Body,

I don't know why you don't feel good. I have made you sweat a lot these last two days and I have been trying to eat good. Why do you have to have a headache and feel like your throat is swollen to the point of no breathing? I guess its time to try the extra rest route which is nice, but I really like the working out a lot route.

Ugh . . . I hate cold and sickness season,

Oh sorry I can't speak because my throat hurts

Dear Ex-BF,

I am mad at you all over again. We were supposed to run the marathon together this year. I was supposed to hold your new nephews and whatever your other sister is having. We could have been happy, that was supposed to be my life. No you had to go be a jackass and now I'm stuck with boys who only want me for the doing of dirty things, they don't want to date me or marry me, they just want to touch my boobs.

Hate you still even after all this time,

A girl who can get men to want her but can't get them to want to date her or marry her

Dear weird dreams,

Stop it! I am tired of having weird dreams about having babies and waking up expecting a bebe to be next to me. What the H?!?!

Going crazy,
A girl who does not want a baby I just want to hold one for a really long time

Dear Rest of the Universe,

I am tired, I don't feel well and I thought my grumpy week was over. Fall break can not come fast enough. I need more rest and candy.

I just want a nap,
A girl annoyed with the world and things that happen in it

4 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

I have a brother in law that is currently searching the market? He has a girl friend kindof but with your wit and charm we could so turn him and I bet he would move to Hawaii with you.
badeldn

Shauntae Marie said...

hahaha which brother in law? the cute one that was in your line at your wedding? What does he has a girlfriend kind of mean?

Shauntae Marie said...

Send him to St. George his weekend so he can help me become a true rebel.

Stacee Maree said...

yes the cute one in my line. he is dating a girl but he is not attached at the hip. I will let him know you are hot and need a good mack down this weekend
indsid