Monday, October 12, 2009

Mad Mad Monday

I just don't get it! Today started out great. I was happy, productive, and feeling funny. This afternoon, I am annoyed, irritable, and so ready for this day to be over. I thought maybe I was dehydrated, drank a bunch of water, still didn't work. Thought maybe I was hungry, ate a bunch of food, only seemed to have made it worse. I don't know what it is, acute afternoon crankyness syndrome probably. I am just ready to have a good day all the way through. Today I blame the cranks on cardboard and how it makes my arms red and itchy. Yeah its the cardboard boxes fault. That is all.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

you need a friend that hates cardboard too so she bought hundreds of plastic bins and is going to borrow them to you so you can move like I do. Good luck I just had to make fun of you maybe you will have a better tuesday
picasbac