Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweet Tooth

I have a sweet tooth. Always. It never fails me. Lately my craving for sweets has been outrageous! I have eaten a 3 lb. bag of toostie rolls in like a week. ALL TO MYSELF! I can't get enough. Also my sweet tooth has carried me to a craving for cuddling. It seems to be the hardest sweet tooth to fulfill. I can't seem to find a baby, toddler, or man that will cuddle with me. I try but as soon as I wrap my arms around them, they start squirming and pushing away. What is the deal?! I shower, I swear I do and if I don't, I wear perfume. I am not even asking for kisses, just a hug. Preferably from a man. I mean I guess there are a few men I could call and they would cuddle with me but I do not want to cuddle with those ones. Ugh I should just be worried about school work but boys are just as hard and usually more fun. I find out my history test score tomorrow. I only want to know it if I did as well as I think I did. Crossing my fingers and all major organs.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

I am sorry. You can come cuddle my babies if you want me too. There are even a few ladies in the ward with brand new babies that won't wiggle or squirm when you hold them. Sorry about my bro in law I guess he is more attached than I was lead to believe, but if he ever becomes unattached which is completely possible you will be the first I send him too.
beneu