Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Real Problem

I have a real problem. A pride problem. At least that is what I think it could be defined as. It is about 45 degrees outside my house, and probably about the same on the inside. My house is freezing and I refuse to turn on the heater. Why? Because I refuse to believe that summer is over. It's long over, I know this, but it breaks my heart so I like to pretend it isn't. Turning on the heater is like me admitting that summer is gone and that is something I just can not do. Would this be considered pride or lunacy? I also refuse to believe that I am crazy or prideful, so I am just going to blame it on nature. Nature has it wrong, its not fall. IT IS STILL SUMMER! Oh I wish that were true.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

You are just plain crazy turn the heat on to around oh say 90, walk around in your moo moo and listen to a cd with the ocean in the back ground, maybe even have a ....? One of those parties they have in a Hawaii (I don't know how to spell it)then it will feel like summer and you will go back to not being crazy or prideful.
Good luck
constose