Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am Lame

School has made me lame. Apparently. a million hours of studying, working, and trying to not get sick per week can really take a toll on your coolness. I am pretty sure my coolness level has gone from 95% cool to less than 5% cool. I learned that in statistics class today, I may have learned to make my coolness statistics sound better, but I left early to eat a cookie at home. Also children have really become my arch nemesis. Well not all children, just children that give me crusty looks when I tell them to do their homework, or clean their room, or stop showing everyone your penis. Fall break just was not long enough and I am looking forward to this coming weekend, that will be spent in the arctic that some people call Salt Lake. It is always refreshing to get away. Oh and by the way it is almost Halloween, I feel so let down with myself for my lack of holiday recognition and celebration. To remedy this, I have already tricked a boy into promising to take me to a haunted corn maze. I also stocked up on candy and have begun to seriously think about what and how to tackle a Halloween costume. I am leaning toward Olive Oyl, like from Popeye, or a classic witch just because it classy and classic. I'll let you know what I decide. Until then, have a spooktacular day! Aaggh! I love Halloween!

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

I am wearing my moo moo for Halloween and a huge flower in my hair. I can't wait.
yariper
Kind of reminds me of yan kiper.