Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jimmy Fallon Style

Jimmy Fallon is a funny late night tv host and sometimes he writes thank you notes. I have a few thank you notes of my own though they will not be nearly as funny as Jimmy's.

To Facebook:
Thank you for letting me know that some of my high school schoolmates really did grow up to be the train wrecks I thought they would grow up to be.

To Vienna from the Bachelor:
I have decided to never ever travel to Vienna because of you. Thank you for ruining my life. I hate you.

To Sarah Noel:
Thank you for letting me watch the Bachelor at your house and also thank you for letting me hang out and watch tv for an hour and a half cause I was anxious and showed up that much early.

To the new Bachelorette:
Thank you for not being Tenley. My sister wife Steph and I agree that she deserves real love and not tv reality love.

To my mind:
Thank you for all the mean and funny thoughts that keep me entertained.

To my self control:
You fail me a lot of the time especially when it comes to treats and sweets, but thank you for not letting me say the majority of the mean and entertaining thoughts that would probably not entertain the people I think them about.

And to the Universe:
Thank you for always sending me something great right when I am about to say FML.

2 comments:

angela5674 said...

The "To the Universe" is my favorite. If you happen to see it as my update on FB, you could look at it various ways...might I suggest you feel pride that I wanted to quote you! Just a suggestion :-)

Stacee Maree said...

Don't let ugly cross eyed vienna that is a slut and only wants the tabloids to keep writing stories about her, ruin a trip to Vienna. I am 100% positive that the city is a much classier place and would never ruin your life like Vienna is going to do to Jake. Which by the way I hate him now. I wasn't sure I liked him in the first place but now I am pretty sure I hate him. Ali was right, how could he love any of the other girls if he loved Vienna?
Okay I will end even though I could go on all day about how stupid he is and how big of a slut she is, but I won't.
reftstat