Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wha Wha WEDNESDAY?!

It's Wednesday already?! Where did my week go? It feels like it's been a month since Monday. Just so you know:
Pandora and I have made up. I am currently listening to my NSYNC station and it is reminding me of what 7th grade? I love it but I have this to say,

Pandora I appreciate you not wanting to play to an empty room but you can't just send me to silence after being serenaded by Justin Timberlake (here on out to be known as JT)!! It's hard on my senses. First I'm listening to oh Shauntae I love you come to my house and I'll sing you to sleep and I don't even like Jessica Biel to SILENCE. It makes me feel cold. But yes I am still listening, thank you for asking.

Also the girl sitting next to me has no idea what she got herself into when she sat next to me dancing, humming, and the applying of lotion and or hand sanitizer every ten minutes. Those are only the habits I keep track of. Oh hold on lotion break.



Seriously I think my skin is falling off. It's very tight and uncomfortable.(That's what she said) There was something else. Oh yeah. This morning I woke up with the desire to put as my FB status this: I need someone to take me on a hot air balloon ride and also I need to practice my ninja skills so when our hot air balloon pilot turns on us and tries to throw us overboard, I can save us.
This was all based on my dreams. Anyway after a full day in front of the computer, I am now caught up on my homework minus a quiz and I think I may be normal someday soon.
And one more thing I need a duck pond in my back yard so I don't feel guilty about not eating the crusts from my sandwich.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

where did you come from? I'm pretty sure ware not related. :) That was funny good job.
shinatne
hey that reminded me of your name. Almost right