Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Pigs in a Blanket

This weekend I went to Richfield for my brother Justin's homecoming. I enjoyed my trip and seeing family but my favorite part was coming back to St. George where it is warm.
I was almost home when just outside of Cedar City near a little town called New Harmony, I saw a white car pulled to the side of the road. I thought huh what is that man doing I wonder if he needs help. I get a little closer and think What color are his pants? They look like skin. And then I was close enough to see that this man was not wearing any pants. I saw his butt cheeks. And I laughed and laughed. Why is a man naked on the side of the road? I don't know but I think it's funny when I get to see it!!!! It just makes me think to myself "Why am I so lucky? Why did I leave Richfield at just the right time to see this naked guy on the side of the road? Why did seeing a naked guy on the side of the road make me wish I was driving home naked?" What a joy my life is.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Because you are just blessed. You were meant to see a naked man before marriage so you are not disappointed. Don't tell Dave I said that, I wasn't disappointed but he would take it the wrong way.
vings