Monday, March 1, 2010

I Like to ride my Bicycle

I would like to tell you all about my bike ride to church. I have found a route that suits me well. It is still 7 miles long and the majority of it goes along the river. This I love, without this, things would smell awful, like the freeway, the entire length of my weekly ride. However because of this there are many small creatures scurrying all over the place and no matter how I try, I always end up running someone over. Sorry lizard, and other lizard, and baby frog. This trail I take is also a favorite for old people on Sunday mornings and what bothers me about this is the fact that they ride faster than I do and yell things like "Coming up on your left" out of nowhere and I scream in fear and panic trying to remember which side is my left. It is decided that I will get those awful biker shorts with pads in the bum to wear under my skirt. Speaking of skirts, I was trying to decide if people on the bike trail are so friendly just cause they are, or if they can see up my skirt while I am riding? I don't care much as long as they remain friendly.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

I want a bike. :(
grejeci