Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break, We're So Over

So this spring break I was sort of bitter. It was the first spring break in 5 years that I haven't gone to some sort of tropical paradise and this made me sort of very annoyed and then add to it that I had to work and then drive across the country. In an attempt to feel better about life, I watched episode after episode of Fresh Prince. Here is where I learned that I love pick up lines and I wish that more men would use them, they would almost always work on me. My favorite pick up line is "Girl let's get barbecue and get bizzy!" This particular pick up line, if used on me, would guarantee at least 3 dates from me. Also this spring break, I picked up my brother from the airport and it is awesome to have him home. And then I had to come home to do school and I will say that spring fever has its grip tightly around my attention. I desperately want to live outside by the river and have long disgusting hair and a fantastic tan and never wear shoes. This is me saying dear universe please let me feel no sense of responsibility so that I may quit school and work and just live in my car by the river.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

You're not supposed to have boring Spring Breaks until you are a mother of 3 kiddos. Just one more month of school until summer will wrap it's self around you and you will be useless.
poram