Monday, April 12, 2010

How Long has THAT been There?!

I usually hate cleaning out the fridge. And when I say usually, I mean I still do but this time some very funny things happened. The children and I invented a new game. It's called "What did this terd looking thing used to be?" It is a very fun game. Round 1: Me: Well what do you think? Trevor: A monsters big toe! Alex: Dinosaur poop!! Kenna: Ugh what is that smell?!! Me: The correct answer is an avocado.
Round 2: Me: Any takers? Alex: Umm a penis!! Me: Well of course you would say that. Trevor: A french fry that has been dipped in death. Twice! Kenna: I'm gonna go lay down. Me: The correct answer . . . a cucumber. Alex: Oh so I was the closest. Me: Hahahahahhahaha why do you get this stuff?!
Round 3: Me: Ewww. Trevor: Um is cauliflower supposed to smell like that? Me: I don't think so. Alex: Who left the bathroom door open again?!?! Trevor: Ha no one it's the cauliflower!! And then they all ran around and I was left dry heaving over the sink.
What a fun game.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Pure, unabashed awesomeness. Seriously...where did Alex come from!?

Shauntae Marie said...

I'm not sure but he is a funny one.

Stacee Maree said...

Nice! I should play that game at my house
emenec