Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ok More Me Letters

Dear Me,
I know you hate pants but should you really console yourself with ice cream cones? Yes I should here is my logic: I eat lots of ice cream. I am lactose intolerant. In a few hours I won't even be able to wear pants because of the severe bloating and intestinal cramping. Hahahahahha I am brilliant!

Dear Idea that I should always wear tank tops,
You realize that most of the tank tops you have are colorful "wife beaters" right? And when you wear these shirts, you turn into that epitome of the female "tool". Lifting your backpack, flexing when you point to things like your car, checking your arms out as you walk, giving other people wearing wife beaters the head nod of unspoken friendship, telling everyone you see too "make me a sandwich!". You are a female tool, change your shirt, but before you do, make me a sandwich.

Huh I had more letters but I can't remember them suddenly. Oh well, I need a sandwich.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

DORK!!! Notice the caps, that's because I am screaming DORK at you. you are the epitome of the word. It's a good thing you make me laugh my head off and that you are my cousin or I would so disown you.
dockness
That is kindof like jockness and that is so you