Monday, April 19, 2010

Let's Be Honest Here

Facebook. Sweet sweet FB. I love facebook. I really love facebook. There are times, however, when I don't love my friends on facebook. So to avoid unnecessary communicating with said friends, I leave my chat status as "offline". We have all done this. We a do this, especially when you are trying to avoid a certain someone. You know what I mean. Well what about when you are the person being avoided? Here is the hypothetical situation. You get online, everyday. You never start chats with people, they are mostly initiated by the other party. And then one day you get online to find that the other party is online and then 2 seconds later they are offline. This happens for about two days consecutively. You start to feel as though this other person is avoiding you and you think "What the hell?!! I'm usually avoiding you! You can't avoid me! And what did I do anyway?" And this continues to continue for a few more days till it becomes funny. It turns into a sort of game like let's- see- how -many -chats -you --can -miss- out- on -with -other- people -just -cause -I'm -online -and -you're- trying -to -avoid- me. This can be a fun game for a while but soon, the need to protect yourself from being THAT person who is literally on FB all day arises and you simply can't play anymore. This is when you get really annoyed and you're like "OMG you are so stupid! Let's look at the facts shall we?! 9 out of the 10 conversations are started by YOU! What makes you think that I'm gonna start any now?! Don't be an idiot!" Have you ever been there? I have and I am right now and I think it is sooooo funny! But also I think I may have a problem.

1 comment:

JlynTheo said...

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHH.
That's all.