Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love (or something like it) Is in the Air

It may be the Frank Sinatra music. Or maybe it's the warm weather. It could be that it's tax day and I'm getting a large return. It might have something to with the fact that it's Thursday and I never get dressed until 2 on Thursdays. Or maybe it's the fact that I have eaten nothing but chocolate today. Or it could be a combination of all these things that has me being a hopeless romantic today. The pollen or the sunshine has caused me to propose marriage to 3 different people today. Not all males either! I am day dreaming about Paris in the springtime and flowers and walking past bubbling creeks holding the hand of some handsome gentleman obviously wearing the prettiest dress ever. And my marriage proposals, all 3 of them, being rejected has put me in this nobody loves me but I love everyone kind of funk mood. Whatever it is, I can't tell if I like it or not. I feel weird. I should probably eat something.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

No more chocolate that's for sure. And why are you proposing to women? You that's a loose/loose so of course you are going to feel a funk when they turn you down. And why don't you take a trip to Paris right now, best time of year I say.Maybe you will find your handsome gentleman and a pretty dress too.
intions

Janet said...

I'm sorry...did you just say your handsome gentleman was obviously wearing a pretty dress? Yes, yes, you did.