Saturday, February 28, 2009

To Do List

Item 1: Tell everyone how much you love your cutie blog. I love my blog and I think it is so cute and I am so glad I finally figured out how to make it cute.
Item 2: Try to sleep in but fail.
Item 3: Make fun of a girl I don't know, but have heard all sorts of dirty things about.
Item 4: Make up a name for said whore. "Horby Drops her pants a lot"
Item 5: Try on half of Steph's clothes.
Item 6: Mail rent Checks. Boo I hate this one.
Item 7: Spend morning at the computer lab making a roll for your FHE group.
Item 8: While at computer lab, waste time on blogs and facebook before making roll.
Item 9: Lunch
Item 10: Nap
Item 11: Feed ducks the loaf of bread that my neighbor brought me and it was delicious but I can't eat anymore.
Item 11: Spend the rest of the day laying around and watching TV and daydreaming about cowboys while waiting for Steph to get home.

Saturday is a special day and I am glad to say I am half way through my list already and its not even 11 yet.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Copy Cat! You can't have the same one as me. What if we end up on the same beach somewhere and then we end up being twinners? Pick a different one. Ha HA just kidding what are the chances of us seeing each other on a beach. you are going to Hawaii I might be going to Boston, we would be half a world apart on a beach and I don't think any one will notice.
Nice to do list by the way.