Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09

As all of you know today is 9/9/09. As all of you also know, I love to play games. Today the game is 9. All day I have been doing things in nine. The radio station I listened to today was 99.9, I used the German word for no which is nine. I ate 9 cookies, had lazy time 9 minutes at a time and basically did everything in 9. Its harder than you think. My math homework, I did all the problems involving the number nine first and forgot that I needed to go finish the other ones. I wore 9 articles of clothing, which considering its 101 outside was quite uncomfortable. I sweat all day long for this little game of mine. Do I go too far with these games I play? I thought maybe I did til I decided that tonight I am going to kiss this boy I've been kissing for 99 minutes. Once I decided that, I thought no way do I take this too far. I think I take it to the right place actually. But now I have to go do at least 90 minutes of homework before I can participate in my "extra curricular" activities. Did I mention I have a baby crush on this man? I do, it makes me smile at least 90 times a day. Crushes are fun, I can't remember the last time I had a crush on someone, I sure to like it. Nine(no) I actually REALLY enjoy having a crush and a good kisser at that. 9 game is fun, so is kissing. I can't wait til 9 tonight when I get to kiss for 99 minutes.

2 comments:

StephanieRose said...

I like your games. I also like I taught you the no/nine correlation. I hope you enjoy your 99 minutes- that my friend, is a lot of kissing.

Stacee Maree said...

I can't even kiss Dave for 99 minutes. You are a freak
tyrot