Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cranky Pants

I do not feel well, I'm tired, and tired of wearing pants. Today I am miss cranky pants and here is a list of what I blame it on: staying up too late this weekend, getting up too early this weekend, laughing real hard all day everyday this weekend, so now I am cranky to balance it out. My relentless sweet tooth that never leaves me alone, 19 year old girls, that I have met once, then add me on facebook so I can read how they get engaged, then breakup, then get back together, then break up again with their 28 year old boyfriends all in the course of two months. Go to therapy and call it quits for good cause obviously your relationship is not going to work, we all know it, you just can't seem to see that breaking up 3 times in a month is bad for a relationship. Also stop trying to rush into marriage just to have sex, if you want sex that bad, just do it.In my opinion, its better than getting yourself into a marriage for eternity with someone you don't even know. Also having to wear clothes right now is making me so annoyed, I just pulled my pants down to my ankles so I am really hoping no one walks in on me right now. The biggest thing I blame my crankiness on, is the headache, slight dizziness, and unsettled stomach that I have been dealing with the last two days. Plus I have no appetite. What a sucky thing, I am cranky cause I haven't eaten but I don't want to eat cause then I feel like I'll throw up. Aaauugghh! I hate today, I feel like my Monday came a day late. On the up side, I have been telling people I have swine flu, then they stay away and leaving me alone. Hahahaha when I spell checked this, it said Aaauugghh was supposed to be egghead. I don't know why but I thought that was real funny.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

Here is my list of why I am cranky? I didn't sleep period. I started my period, period. I hate September period. I have been canning since about 3 this afternoon and my feet hurt period. I have a gapping hole in my heel period. The silver lining of my day is reading your cranky list and it makes me laugh that you are telling young girls to have sex because they are horny little buggers. I hate 19 year olds they have no clue PERIOD.
hoided