Monday, September 14, 2009

It's been 5 years?

I have been out of high school for 5 years, how weird is that for me? Way! This weekend I enjoyed some time in Gunnison for my 5 year high school reunion. It was great to see a few old friends. The food was enjoyable, the water balloon fight was ok, I was wearing a white shirt and didn't really want to get soaked so what was fun about that was the avoiding getting hit. The Adair twins have real cute kids as do Mindy and Kara. I like that I just talked about a water balloon fight like its a normal, planned thing, which as I remember high school, there were quite a few water balloon fights. Oh Gunnison how I miss thee. All in all I just really enjoyed the reunion and thank you Kara, Mindy, and Sherra for putting it together. Yesterday, I found myself sitting on a mountain eating pie with this boy that I enjoy spending time with. Its real fun to enjoy each other's company in the mountains. Sometimes I try to do my part in stopping the spread of H1N1 by only kissing one man at a time. Like if I am kissing someone then I try to refrain from kissing any one else. Well not this weekend I guess, I feel like I am reliving my first year in college only not so many boys involved just 2 or 3. Ha should I feel guilty about living this way? It's not like I am sleeping with them just kissing, so I don't feel that bad about it. I mean it could be worse and I think I should just enjoy being young and single. Is this the devil speaking through me? Probably but is it fun? Oh yes it is. I know Stacee will have something to say about what a hussy I am, but listen cousin, I remember all the boys you kissed in college. You told me all about it in case you don't remember. I love my life, but sometimes having so much fun, makes me real tired on Mondays.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Actually I was going to call you a hussy but it is all in good fun, I will take credit for being a hussy too. Kissing is fun, the best fun in colleg actually. So go on kiss all the boys you want but if I hear about you not getting married in the temple because you kissed one one to many times I will kill you.
steri

Shauntae Marie said...

Haha thank you for your support cousin. I like this game you are playing with the weird words you have to type to leave a comment.