Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lessons Learned

School has been in session for almost a month now and I already feel smarter. I'd like to share with you some of the lessons I've learned this semester.

#1: If you are going to choose to be a hitch hiker, don't have pets. Far fewer people will pick you up if you have a big stinky dog.

#2: TI-84 calculators do a lot of cool things. The most fun thing to do with them though, is to rite notes back and forth with them.

#3: In my pursuit of higher education, I have discovered something very interesting about myself. I despise academics.

#4: When avoiding doing homework, you are at your most creative. The other day, I spent an hour trying to perfect my hand stands so I would not have to do homework.

#5: Wearing flannel when its 101 outside, is not as bad as it sounds.

#6: Zumba is the funnest way to work out.

#7: Also when at Zumba, staring at your instructors 6 pack, remember that your stomach doesn't look that way, so keep your shirt down. Hahaha I learned that the hard way. It is such a disappointment to realize that your stomach doesn't look that way.

#8: Flight of the Concords is a wonderful show but you should not watch it when you are actually trying to accomplish things.

#9: Blogging is also a good way to avoid school work, I'm doing it right now.

#10: Eventually you will have to do homework and it SUCKS. Especially cause I have to go do it now.

I am pleased with the amount of knowledge that I have already attained. I just wish some of it had actually come from classes I am taking.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

just think the quicker you get it done the quicker you can practice those head stands. And if you think about it, you will be more marketable to the male species if you have your education. Not that you have a problem with that
reirchu