Wednesday, September 30, 2009

AHOY! I figured it out!

I have been in the dumps because people keep saying that summer is over. This statement makes me cry. Yes I know the leaves are changing and that its chilly outside but I still refuse to admit that summer is over. I hate that I am cold when I go outside today, why can't I live in Hawaii? I don't know but I pretty much hate it. I always think oh I live in St. George it won't be so bad. No it is bad! I despise the cold and everything about it. I get it summer is over, now bring it back already!

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

I am glad that you finished your homework, I am sorry that summer is over but not really fall is my favorite and I am glad that we can share a grumpy week. I am getting over mine now that 1. I went on a date with a really hot guy I have known for a while and have had three kids with, and 2. I figured out why I am so grumpy from my chiropractor brother in law, I need hormone therapy. Yea for me huh. Any way I hope you will feel better soon, just find a cool flannel shirt to wear and some guy to mack on and you will feel better. Love ya
ovesse

Stacee Maree said...

I was thinking about this post yesterday and I am wondering what is stopping you from moving to Hawaii? Just do it. You are young no kids to take away from grandma and you have your whole life in head of you, plus you would have more time to find that hot hawaiian you have been looking for. Just go for it girl. Just pack up move live in a car for a while until you get a job and then find the love of you life. Just do it
mithdrob