Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Life is Amazing

I love birthday week. I love watching Gilmore Girls every morning at 9, I love my new wings necklace, I love eating a million cupcakes, I love my sisters coming to play with me today and I am really going to love the girls night that is in store. First on the agenda: showing my sisters how I pretend to know how to skim board at the river, then shower and dinner, followed with Ross and Barnes and Noble. We will then top the evening off with zebra toes and Lord of the Dance. I wanted to watch Gigi but it was gone from the library (and I am cheap so I don't like to rent movies when I can get them for free at the library) so I thought Lord of the Dance would be a good replacement but my sisters will probably hate me for it. I think it is going to be one humdinger of a girls night and I can't wait. The BEST part is they are spending the night! I convinced them to stay the night and I love it. My life is amazing. I love love, I love being in love and I am in love with this week.

No comments: