Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So Great

Today I have been thinking about things that I think are so great. First, my best friend Steph and her tips on how to get the attention of gentleman. She is so great to offer me lines to use like "I got some new panties, do you want to see them?" I love her to death and pieces. I am greatly looking forward to this weekend. Second going to play date in the park with no kids. That is so great, I get to visit with the moms and am never bothered with children covered in blood from scratching each other. It will not be as fun when school starts and I'll be learning about history on Tuesday afternoons instead of breast feeding and child birth and other things I dare not mention. Third, ABDC, I love Americas Best Dance Crew. I love trying to mimic the moves I see and failing completely while the children laugh at the sight of me. I am especially excited about this new season and a certain crew called Vogue Evolution, made up of 3 thin, and 1 fat black, gay men and 1 transgendered black he-she. They are the greatest. How I feel about them is best described by my Steph when she said "I loved them so much I almost peed my pants." You should all youtube them or something, you're in for a real treat. Another thing that's great, I have not heard from Brad since I yelled at him. THIS particular thing fills me with intense joy. The last great thing that I will mention is the cleverness of me. In this blog, whenever I am going to speak of someone, I say something to the effect of "I'll call him/her this" and supposedly make up a name. The truth is, I always use their real name. Hahaha maybe you all knew this already but in my mind it's a fun little game I play and I think I am so clever and funny.

1 comment:

Steven and Tanesha said...

Well I almost pee my pants everytime I read your blog Miss Shauntae. You are so random and hilarious and I absolutely love it.