Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thats Not My Name

For some time now I have been trying to get people to call me Tae. My family calls me Tae and I have quite enjoyed it so I wanted the world to call me Tae. I thought if whenever I met new people, I would introduce myself as Tae and eventually almost everyone I knew would call me that but after about two introductions I forgot about this plan. Shauntae is a perfectly lovely name and I have enjoyed it but sometimes I just like a little change. For a while, I tried to get everyone to address me as Shauntae Marie. Marie, which is my middle name, just gives Shauntae a very regal and distinguished air, is what I would try to explain to people, but it never caught on. So everyone call me Shauntae, that's fine, but I am going to refer to myself as Tae and maybe sometimes Pearl, Margaret, and or Kate (all names that I have at one point tried to be called). On another note, I was at the mall Saturday and stopped in to the wig shop to see what they had to offer. Turns out, they had a great deal to offer me. This lovely wig has captured
my heart but my stupid brain tells me I can not justify spending 170 dollars on it, so my heart and I have been coming up with ways to earn wig money. If any of you would like to donate a dollar to the "make Tae a princess" fund, feel free to contact me via FB or my blog. Hahaha I am not begging for donations OK but I really need this fake hair or tips on how to make my own hair grow faster. Either will be greatly appreciated. Oh it makes my heart ill that I woke up this morning and my hair is still super short.


4 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

the wig is super great and I will send a dollar home with your mom on saturday.

Shauntae Marie said...

hahaha thank you cousin for your donation

Stacee Maree said...

oh crap I forgot I am not that great what is your address so I can donate to this worthy cause

Shauntae Marie said...

Hahaha thank you for being so generous, but really I can not take your dollar.