Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well I made it 23 years

I have made it 23 years without having a bad date, it was bound to happen eventually. As far as I can remember, I have never had a date as dull and pointless as the one I went on last night. I have know this kid for a while now and we have been sort of friends, we lost track of each other and recently ran into each other again. Well I never had a lot to say to him when we were friends beyond the casual polite conversation so I already suspected the date would be fairly lame. It went like this, he picked me up. I opened the door and he was off, like speed walking to his car, no hey how are you, are you ready, who are these kids you have hanging on you? None of that, just speed walking, the entire hour and a half (yep that is how long it lasted) I felt like we were speed walking. Dinner, miniature golf, scooter ride, in an hour and a half. Ridiculous for so many reasons, I hate mini golf as much as I hate regular sized golf, he wore clothes that looked like he had just mowed the lawn in (I didn't really want to go anyway and I have some sort of cold, so I didn't try none too hard either but at least I was clean) and then we start talking politics. Any of you who know me at all or have even looked at my facebook, know that politics are important and fun to me. Well he voted for Obama, and told me that he got his political info from MTV. com. That is when I started questioning his intellect and naturally gave him my $1.25 about my political views. So then I was like k well can you take me home, I don't feel well. And that was it, my first worst date experience. Hahahahaha I find it to be real funny and I think well at least I was in bed early still. I am actually real glad it didn't last very long.

No comments: