Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hot Dogs and Henry Kissinger

Life is funny to me. Life as a girl is even funnier to me. Why are we so moody? Really does anyone know why I can go from singing There is Sunshine in my Soul one minute and an hour later I feel like punching some unfortunate soul in the stomach? Its only the 3rd day of school and that's fine, but I need to get my books. Books are damn expensive and I hate spending 150 dollars that I could spend on a fantastic wig on a math book. However I did enjoy my morning after class at Barnes and Noble getting a Henry Kissinger book I need for history. So I was feeling great, until I got a whiff of my hands. They smell like hot dogs for some unexplained reason. This not only made me sick to my stomach but also turned my mood from skipping in a field of daisies to complete annoyance at the existence of other human beings in my sight. This usually means 2 things, I either need food, or I will soon need some Advil for my cramps. I am going to try the food route and if that doesn't work then chocolate. If there is still no relief from my moods, everyone had better watch out, I am likely to erupt with crying or screaming or maybe even uncontrollable laughter. Damn I love hate being a human and a woman.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

I hear you sister! I was perfectly happy today until some jerk named nate at the pharmacy was rude to me and then my husband called and asked him the same exact question and he was perfectly nice to him and actually helped him instead of telling him what he told me which was that he couldn't help me and I needed more info. Dave didn't have the info but he still answered his question. Maybe he's gay and doesn't like women? FN jerk