Monday, August 24, 2009

Reunited and It feels SOOO Good

You know those days when everything is going so fantastic? You feel invincible and extremely hopeful and so incredibly blessed. Well even though it is a Monday, I feel like that today. I woke up and cursed the 7 o'clock hour, got the kids off to school and came home to hear Mr. Chris LeDoux on my Ipod. That is when the perma smile tattooed itself on my face. I showered and got ready for my first day of classes. Not really looking forward to it and the crowds and mayhem that I knew awaited me at the school. As luck would have it, I found a great parking place, ran into several friends, and sat down in history class. My teacher is real short and has the funniest haircut, but he knows so much about history, all during class, I was so excited I could hardly breathe. When it was over, I was still hyperventilating and I am real anxious to go again. Then this afternoon I talked for 2 hours with an old roommate and it felt great. When we first met, we became instant friends but after a couple of years living together, had sort of a falling out. Today we reconnected and it feels great. We laughed, cried, and I am just so happy about it. I really miss her and I feel sorta sad about it for some reason, but I was really glad for the chance to clear the air and be friends again. She's real funny and suggested I try eHarmony after I told her about my recent bad date. Hahaha I have far too much pride for that. Anyway, my life is great and no one can knock me down today. I love days like this and I am real excited for this new school year.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

gag I am so glad that I don't have to do the school thing anymore, but ask me tomorrow and I might wish I was 20 again and having a blast at school instead of watching five kids and having to think about big kid decisions. Okay I wish I was where you were at again I didn't even have to wait until tomorrow to be jealous Good luck

Steven and Tanesha said...

That's awesome that you are going back to school. Good luck!