Thursday, February 4, 2010

Conversations

With my mother:
Hello?

Hi mom

Hi Tae

I just want you to know i'm sick again and its cause you formula fed me

It has nothing to do with the copious amounts of sugar you eat on a regular basis?

Don't try to pass the blame

Oh eat rocks

You might as well have fed me rocks as a baby

You're so dramatic

Probably cause I was bottle fed

I love you, goodbye

Ok love you too, bye

With Alex:

Shauntae you need to get a boyfriend

Why?

So you can bring him to my birthday

Why do you want that?

Cause your boyfriends are more fun than you

With myself:

Shauntae you need to do homework

Why?

Because you need to get good grades so people will continue to give you money for your schooling

What happened with the single mom idea?

Your parents would kill you

More people than just my parents would kill me

Yeah exactly

But I wouldn't have to do homework if I got killed

Good point, let's go with that plan

Who's going to kill us?

Uhh. . . Damn it! Foiled again!

With myself again:

I think your hips are getting bigger

I know

You need to hurry and get married before they get any worse

Shut up

Also I think I have a shopping problem. Today I bought a thing of salt cause it was 40 cents. And I was thinking about what I could do with it. The first thing that came to mind was ward off witches. I wish I was joking about this but I'm not, it really happened. Blame my mom, she fed me formula as a baby.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

how am i supposed to eat breakfast laughing my head off? did your mom really tell you to eat rocks? Its going to be a good day.
stiall