Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February IS my LOVE

I really do love February. The reasons I love it today are it's wednesday, the week is half over! Woot Woot!! Also I witnessed this while killing time, waiting for class to start. The second photo is what I saw first, this kid rides into the building on his scooter, waffle iron in hand, plugs it in and rides back out. Then his friends show up, bring camp chairs and start making waffles in the business building! I loved it, it smelled so good and I was ashamed at my sudden attack of shyness. I wanted one so badly and I wanted to be their friend but I was overcome with the need to hide in the corner and sneak pictures of them while my stomach growled.







And also I used my expert skills in procrastinating to watch the Bachelor instead of do homework. I love my life and the lack of motivation I have to do anything productive with it.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

I miss college. That sounds like something my friends would have done. I am a little disappointed in you. Your future BF was in that group and you dropped the bomb.
easigoer
You used to be an easigoer and then you went and got all chicken on me.