Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Ridiculousness of Me

Hello. My name is Shauntae and I am an addict. My drug of choice is Nutella. Yes Nutella. It hazelnutty goodness has me acting crazy. I was on my way to do homework and had a craving. I found myself in the walmart parking lot looking for my purse. I couldn't find it so I then found myself digging through my car for change. I found $3.50. Turned out to be the perfect amount for the jar of Nutella I walked in to purchase. After having a spoonful, I suddenly felt calm and started going through what I had done to get this Nutella high. I thought this must be what its like to be really addicted to something. Sickening thought, but I have thoroughly enjoyed having this jar of Nutella to snack on whilst I do homework. Well blog but as soon as I'm done I am going to do homework. Well after another spoonful of Nutella.

3 comments:

Janet said...

You're very welcome for that addiction. I can think of worse things. :O)

Stacee Maree said...

i could pick up that addiction very easily. and to think i had my very first jar just two months ago. I was missing heaven on earth and didn't even know it.
gistas

Shauntae Marie said...

Janet I do attribute my addiction to you because like my cousin Stacee, at your house was my first experience with yogurt. Which isn't actually like my cousin I just meant that it wasn't that long ago that I first had Nutella.