Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Wonder

I am currently sitting in the library at the college. I am taking up 3 of the big, soft, and still incredibly uncomfortable chairs. I wonder if it bothers anyone that I am not wearing shoes. I wonder if it bothers the people trying to study that I was playing music on my computer and thought that my headphones were plugged in but actually they were only half way plugged in and the music was actually playing out loud for all to hear. I wonder why it took me at least 3 songs to figure out why my headphones sounded weird. I wonder why I am sitting at the library pretending to do work but really I am just playing around on the internets. I wonder why I even bother to try to do anything after 8 pm. Also I wonder if I could find someone to take me to see Tony Bennett in Vegas this month.

No comments: