Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not Again

The other night, I did my computer literacy stuff and no problem. I didn't even cry, I tried to have a good attitude about it and it was fine. Well I get to the computer center today and what do I see in my folder? A stack of assignments that I have to redo. Why you ask? Oh because it was missing a bullet here, it was the wrong font there, I left out a colon over there. I swear I was going to burst on the spot. And I did, I turned to my friend next to me and said this class is an ******* joke. He laughed and said I know and I'm sorry. I then looked through more of the papers and it said "Please ask for help". That is when I started ripping up the papers. Obviously i know how to change a font, or put in a bullet, or make a hanging indent!! The font is different from the rest of the font is it not? That paragraph is indented is it not?! This is not a class on do you know how to use a computer, this is a class on do you care to waste your time reading every tiny instruction and follow along. NO I DO NOT care to read every tiny instruction to follow along and make this ephing paper all that you say it has to be. I obviously know how to use word, I have been doing it since grade school and I could teach a class on this shit. And do not patronize me and tell me to ask for help. What I need help with is shoving this class up the college's backside. I'm on the very edge of a verge of a breakdown.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

ef the effing class. Do you really need it? Just leave it now (if it's not needed) and get a W it doesn't affect your gpa and you can be done with the over zeoulos ba***rds that think they need to complain about an indent. Good grief I've never heard of a class that bad not even my news writing class.
kegary