Monday, February 15, 2010

Things I've Learned

I have recently learned a few things about myself and about life. I have learned these things from many different people. I have learned from some people in my life that just because you love someone that does not mean that you can't be frustrated and talk crap on them in lots of moments of weakness. And its fine cause you love them and they love you and they are probably doing the same thing. I have learned that I enjoy long bike rides on my bike that is not meant for traveling long distances. I have learned that these long bike rides are a great way to blow off some steam and clear my thoughts. I have also learned that these bike rides will leave bruises on my bum. That just because you have a sudden craving for peanut butter cookies, sometimes it is better to ignore it and save yourself the time and energy spent on making them and the calories eating them. Recently I have discovered just how passionate I can be about child birth and breastfeeding. Also I have learned that life throws you curve balls that you didn't see coming and you don't have to be mad or upset about your black eye, you just have to spend the time and energy to make those peanut butter cookies so you can feel better.

3 comments:

StephanieRose said...

That is a lot of self realization for a Monday morning... and my curiosity is peaked on the bad mouthing.. naturally...

Janet said...

I heart you, Shauntae. I'm glad you've discovered a passion for childbirth and breastfeeding. And way to keep a positive attitude about the rest!

Stacee Maree said...

way too deep for me this morning. Good luck with those realizations and keep on keepin on.
toser
isn't toser a name for an idiot in england