Friday, January 7, 2011

I have exactly 1 flaw

My one flaw is that, at times I am very impatient. Mostly when it comes to travelling and the coming and going to places. When I am ready to leave, I expect everyone else to be as well. And if they aren't I start whispering threats to people or no one in particular. For example, when I was a nanny and we went on trips to Hawaii, I was always the first one ready. And when I was ready, I was anxious. So when loading up to leave and the kids were dragging their feet, I would whisper things to them like "listen you little shit, you get your butt in the car or I am going to drown you in the ocean" or "hey you punk, I am going to catch a jelly fish and make it sting you." The threats were never as effective as I had hoped. This weekend, the BF and I are going skiing and I am more than a little excited as I have never been before. Well I have been ready since I woke up but he had to work and I am not so patiently waiting for him to be finished. I even threatened to drown him in the pool if he doesn't get off work early. He told me to eat a banana and then handed me a banana. The food didn't help my impatience and I am just going to explode if I don't get to put on my new ski clothes soon.

2 comments:

JlynTheo said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I can TOTALLY see you saying that to the kids. I love it. Have fun skiing!

Stacee Maree said...

We are so related. I have however calmed significantly in resent years. All to do with David's lack of moving his butt. He kept getting mad at me and trips were horrible, so I calmed my butt down so that i can enjoy my trips a little more. Still very irritating.
swizes