Friday, January 21, 2011

I think this is what we call being high maintenance

I love the BF. I really, really do. He dotes on me like no one ever has before. If I ever hint at maybe not feeling well, he does everything he can to get me to bed with lots of water near by. One time, my contacts were bothering my eyes and all day long he was petting my hair, getting me eye drops, and anything else I asked. And then on New Years Eve, we were at dinner with some friends and I hadn't been feeling well all day long. Then I took one bite of my food and with it half chewed I gave him the look, the omg I am going to barf tell me what to do look, he immediately sent me to the restroom, where I preceded to ralf. And afterward, we went home as soon as possible. Well today I woke up with a sinus infection and an infection in my eye. We are talking boogers coming out of every part of my face possible, yes even out of my eyes. And the BF is giving me no sympathy. None. I gently reminded him about the time my eye was barely bothering me and he doted on me for days and that my eye is in much worse condition now than it was then. Still nothing, I am hoping that as soon as we get home he will start the doting. Cause what is the point of not feeling well if you are going to be spoiled?

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Poor Shauntae. Don't get used to the spoiling, cause when you get married, it last for about a year and then it's gone and you never get spoiled again. It's a sad reality. Dave doesn't even care if I am sick now, he just tells me to get off my butt and take care of my responsibilities. Man, what I would give to be a newlywed again.
narat

Tanae said...

Craig's actually gotten better at taking care of me, but the boy had to be taught of course! Once I explained to him that I want to be taken care of when I'm sick, not left alone like he prefers when he's sick, life got much better!