Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Round 2?!?!

Ding Ding! Here we go for another round of mad woman Shauntae. I was doing so well but this morning I went to the BF's to make a fruit shake for breakfast as I have been doing for 2 weeks. Well this morning, I entered the house and he jumped out from behind the door and scared me. After I screamed I began to cry and he began to laugh. He then told me to go make my shake so we could leave. This is somewhat close to what my crying rant was minus the wizard swears: I don't want a shake! I am so tired of shakes! I want some bleep bleep bleep potatoes and bleep bleep ketchup bleep bleep banana bleep bleep I don't even like bleep banana's and that's the only thing I can eat. Bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep.

Then I ran to his room and hid under the covers while he still laughed at me and brought me a banana to eat. I don't even care about the 6 pounds I have lost, I want some toast smothered with butter. The only comfort I have is that since the beginning of this diet, my hands and feet have been as cold as ice and every chance I get, I put my ice cold hands up his shirt, around his neck and whenever I see his butt crack, the ice hands attack. It's about finding joy in the simple pleasures right?

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

well bleepidy bleeo bleep bleep to you too.
conio