Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Save Me from Myself

Some one save me from this self induced hell. What in the world made me think I could do a raw diet? I don't even like many vegetables and the ones that I do like, I enjoy best cooked not raw. I have been at this for exactly 30 hours. That's right, not even a full 2 days and I have already had several melt downs including full blown tears for at least 10 minutes, and I have thrown up 3 times, and the BF has been yelled at for probably a total of 2 hours. I feel bad for him. I am sticking with it for now, cause I hear it is supposed to get better. And the theory is that the stomach ache and headache and mood swings are basically me going through withdrawals like I am a drug addict. This better get better or one of us (probably the BF) won't make it out of this 30 days alive. I'm going to go cry now.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

oh you poor thing. What made you decide to do this? Maybe I should try it?????
muscoguf

Dear Kids... said...

You can do it! Yes - the first time I did this the same things happened to me while cleaning out my system. It was crazy. My cleansing is also happening for sure! - no throw up though. Which I am so glad for. There are a lot of things I can send you. How can I help? I promise after 30 days you are going to be a happy and healthy woman. All the yucky stuff will start to go away soon after your body has cleaned out the junk :-)