Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ulterior Motives?

So I have a pretty purple netbook. I have had it for a year. After a year of trying to use microsoft office stufffs (such as word, excel, and power point) I finally ran out of free uses. Last year, when I had a paper that was too big to be written on word pad, I would go to the library to write. But this year, more specifically this day, I did not wish to go to the library to write my five page paper that needs to be written. So I finally purchased and downloaded "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010." It cost me $150. And it has so far taken 1 hour to download and still counting. I was then hit with the realization that I may have subconsciously known that it would take so long and that my deciding to take the hour or more to download it so I wouldn't have to drive the 10 minutes to the college is me actually procrastinating my paper. I actually didn't know it would take so long but maybe my subconscious did and that my subconscious is telling me to procrastinate for some reason like at the right moment that I was going to go to the college, a driver was going to run a red light and I would have been killed in a car accident. Or maybe minute I walked into the library some student was going to be so frustrated with his work that he decided to go on a pepper spray rampage. OR maybe I would have been so miserable at the college that I would have sucked really bad at writing my paper and I would have gotten a bad grade. So I wish to thank my subconscious for saving my life, my eyes, and my GPA. Also I have only 1 week of raw dieting left. I am counting down the days to frozen yogurt. 49 minutes left till download is complete.

No comments: