Friday, October 3, 2008

The Adventure of the VP Debate

Last night after belly dancing class(thats another blog soon to come), I went to BF's parents house for hamburgers and to watch the VP debate. Sarah Palin kicks butt and I love her to death. I loved watching the debate because BF's dad was cheering so much for Palin and any time Biden would speak, right when he opened his mouth, BF's dad, I'll call him Don, would hit this little bell and say times up. At one point Don got up and started doing a little jig and yelling through something that I don't know what its called saying "Yeah go Sarah! Whoo hoo Sarah!" I really laughed so hard and I almost joined in, but I was trying to hear what Govenor Palin was trying to say. And can I say Go Palin! We have been encouraged by our church leaders to get involved and to study the issues and the canidates. It just makes me crazy when people I know don't care and don't get educated about anything involving the campaign. Get out and vote. Unless you're voting for the mindless guppies called Obama and Biden then you should stay home. In short I had a wonderful night with belly dancing, the debate, and then more belly dancing when I made BF practice with me and my new the art of belly dancing instructional video.

No comments: