Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disgusting

The kids that I nanny caught a catipillar and put it in a water bottle. I, not knowing what it was picked it up and started shaking it. I thought hmm looks like someone put vodka in a water bottle and forgot to eat the worm. Haha I'm funny is what I thought next. I then figured out it was a catepillar the kids had caught and I put it down thinking it was dead. I mean it was just rolling around in the bottle when I was shaking it. I thought man that is so gross remember to have Kenna throw that out when she gets home. I go back to playing on the computer and a few minutes later I look over and the disgusting thing is trying to climg up the wall of the bottle. Eww gross and now it is just watching me type this. Bugs are gross. On a funnier note, last week Alex couldn't find a toy dinosaur he calls Rexie. He had lost it monday night and on tuesday was so sadd that he couldn't find it and then of course by wednesday it was forgotten about, by him and by me. Well on Friday, I was wiping down the table and I picked up a vase they have in the middle of their table. I look inside and guess who was in there. Thats right Rexie was. It is probably funnier to me because well its my life. It is a funny thing though I mean my BFF and E laughed about it so it can't be that dull. Kids are weird.






No comments: