Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend of Marathon's

This weekend was a whole lot of fun. Saturday morning I went to BF's house to watch the St. George Marathon in which his brother and sister were running. This inspired me to run in the marathon next year. Today I ran 2 miles and I did well at it, now I have 363 days to get to being able to run 26.2 miles well. After the marathon and some good food provided by BF's mom, it was a marathon of conference. I was spiritually stuffed. I enjoyed conference so much this inspired me to become the general relief society president. I am currently enrichment leader in my ward and my plan is to just work my way up to pres. of the ward and then onward. So starting right now i'm going to be super righteous and train to run a "spiritual marathon". Only kidding but I did enjoy conference much. After conference, it was a marathon of baking and cleaning. I made 25 cupcakes to help BF with one of his class projects and then I made apple crisp because I really wanted some. Then a marathon of CSI: Miami and scrapbooking. Please don't tell anyone that I scrapbook. And this morning before work and after my run it was a marathon of home and garden television.

No comments: