Friday, October 17, 2008

Long Time No See

Oh my gosh you guys I swear I have been stranded with no internet for like a year, really it was only a week but it felt like a year. A life without internet is no life at all. Not a lot has happened this week though just the regular fencing, belly dancing, my car getting written on at night outside BF's house. Thats right someone wrote on my car BPG with a black marker and I was up til one thirty doing the whole police report thing. BF has the pictures from it so I'll have to post them later but I just want to say I feel like I have been initiatied into the thug community. I have begun wearing my pants around my knees and throwing gang signs at every oppurtunity and saying things like "Man I'm gonna bust a cap in your butt" while throwing a gang sign with one hand and grabbing my crotch with the other. And I am expecting a call any day now from the King of Thugs and the ultimate piece of man, the hunkiest guy on earth a Mr. Channing Tatum. When I get that phone call I imagine he'll say something like "Yo's welcome to the community. Lets meet up ya'll's and I'll show you how to step up" and I will say "You are such a hunk, PLEASE marry me." and to that he will say" Show me your moves first." to which I will gladly comply and I will WOW him with my belly dancing/fencing combo of moves. And we will live happily ever after with the most thugish and beautiful kids in the world with the exception on Brad and Angelina's kids who our kids will have play dates with. Sorry BF, when I get the call from Channing, you're out. I hope you 'll have no hard feelings.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

have you started listening to rap and dropping the f-bomb every chance you get?

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog! you should write a book. makes me laugh! :)