Monday, October 13, 2008

Best and Longest Saturday Ever


Saturday morning I got up to run a 5K and it was very cold outside and my shoe kept coming untied and I wanted someone to drink a cup of bleach. Then I had a lovely morning with my BFF Stephanie and HGTV. That afternoon I went shopping and got myself a wonderful new coat and wonderfully waxed eyebrows. Then I went to Harmons and while there I met Bob and Randy Harmon. I probably shouldn't have been as excited as I was but I loved every minute of it. I meant to have them sign my receipt but I wasn't fast enough. I just got a picture. So it was a wonderful saturday and its not a wonderful monday I want to strangle some certain persons. And I was tagged but I don't feel like doing that right now so maybe later or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stacee Maree said...

i already saw this pic on your moms phone, it's old news now. HA HA