Thursday, October 23, 2008

Enrichment Queen

Well maybe I will be enrichment queen. Tonight is the first enrichment that I will consider an official enrichment that I lead with the help of Stephanie. We planned for us to decorate cupcakes all spooky like and have some good old halloween fun. I hope it goes well because last enrichment we planned no one came but I blame it on the fact that it was not well advertized. Also tonight is the last night of my belly dancing class. So sad now I have to decide how much I love it and if I want it to be a regular part of my life as well as the extra 85 dollars every 8 weeks. I am going to do a performance for our ward talent show and I think I will use my fans reactions as something to base my decision on. Oh and I have decided to be Audrey Hepburne in the opening credits of Breakfast at Tiffany's, when she is wearing that fabulous dress and looking so good, for halloween. The problem is I can't find a dress that is fabulous enough and so I am going to attempt to sew one and we will just see how it goes. If it goes well I plan on sewing my own clothes from now on just like back in the day. I'll keep you posted. And cross your fingers that I will win the best costume prize at the halloween party I will be attending.

No comments: